Due to the unfortunate political conflict in Nicaragua, this retreat is cancelled.
YOGA & FITNESS RETREAT
with service projects to the community
Nicaragua, October 6th-13th 2018
The Karma Traveller and Yvan Cournoyer Fitness are getting ready for another getaway in Nicaragua. Nourrish your body, mind and your soul during this wonderful week, help the community and grow from this unique experience!
Nourrish your body with:
- Daily morning beach workout
- Daily meditation
- Daily Sunset YIN yoga practice
- Hammock Therapy
Our retreat will also take us to the Padre Ramos Estuary. This is an incredible area to explore by paddle board or kayak! This estuary is one of the largest mangrove reserves in all of Central America. It is also a wildlife sanctuary where Monty’s conservation projects protect turtles, fish, clams, birds and other wildlife.
Nourrish your mind:
Calm your mind with a daily mediation practice and hammock therapy! You can do as much or as less as you want: rest by the pool, in a hammock or the beach.
Nourrish your soul:
Support the local community by cooking and providing a healthy meal for people living near the garbage dump in Chinandega. You can also connect with the community by teaching English at the Community Learning Center.
The Journey wil also take us to an informational Turtle Hatchery tour and will release baby turtles if eggs are hatching!
The mission of The Karma Traveller is to not only organise yoga and fitness retreats to connect with the local communities by providing support through service-based projects focused on sustainability and education, but to bring Yoga outside the mat in our day-to-day life.
If you feel the call, join us for an amazing journey and a life-changing experience!
What is included in your retreat:
- 7 nights accomodations at Monty's Beach Lodge (double occupancy)
(private cabanas are available at an extra cost)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (locally sourced/family style meals)
- Unlimited Purified water
- Daily meditation
- Daily morning beach workout with Yvan Cournoyer
- Daily evening yoga practice (YIN Yoga) on the Ocean deck with Julie
- Pre-organized shuttle from The Best Western Managua October 6th 2018 to Jiquilillo at 9am and return to Managua Airport October 13th 2018 in the morning.
- 1 sunrise paddle boarding excursion
- Turtle Hatchery tour/releasing turtles if they are hatching
- Cook and provide a meal to people in need at the El Limonal Community
- Option to teach Englaish at the Learning Center.
- Roundtrip flight to Augisto C. Sandino International Airport in Managua
- Hotel on the night of October 5th 2018
- Various excursions
- Alcohol beverages
From past experience and to fully enjoy every moment of this retreat, it is recommened that you arrive in Managua on October Friday the 5th 2018 to meet everyone for a celebratory diner. We will be staying at The Best Western close to the Airport so we can all depart to Jiquilillo as a group (this shuttle service is included in your package) Saturday morning the 6th, at 9am. If you decide to get another hotel, you can meet us for the shuttle only. Please, let us know if you need help or have an concerns.
Please, contact us if you have any questions regarding our projects, itinenary, would like to participate in a fundraiser to build a house at the Women's Cooperative or payment options!
Looking forward to share that experience with you!
Julie & Yvan
Limited to 20 people, so save your spot now! You can e-transfer the money to email@example.com.
Early bird rate: 999$ USD (Taxes Included) Includes 500$USD Deposit* + Free shirt of The Karma Traveller and a FREE 60 minutes training with Yvan!
After July 31rst: 1199$ USD (Taxes included) Includes 500$USD Deposit*
If you would prefer to only secure your spot for now, just click the button below and you will be able to pay the balance to your convenience (before Ausgust 31rst 2018)*
- 50% of the 500$USD deposit value is not refundable.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund up to 6 weeks prior to the retreat commencing.