YOGA & SURF RETREAT
Play, Rejuvenate, Give & Grow
Play, rest, calm your mind and help the world to be a better place! The Karma Traveller is offering a yoga retreat based on yoga and meditation, giving back to the community, surfing and calming your mind.
You will be:
Nourishing your Body:
Enjoy daily yoga practice (morning and evening) on our Yoga deck that overlooks the ocean, paddle board at sunrise on the Mangrove, hike a volcano and surf or/and swim in the Pacific Ocean!
Nurturing your mind:
Calm your mind with a daily mediation and hammock therapy! You can do as much or as less as you want! You can also rest by the pool or the beach.
Rejuvenate your soul:
Support the local community by cooking and providing a healthy meal for people living at the garbage dump in Chinandega. You can also connect with the community by teaching English at the Community Center. We are currenly fundraising to help building a new house at the Women's Cooperative in Jiquilillo! The goal is to raise 15,000$ for the house to be completed. Click here if you want a more informations on that project or here if you would like to support us in sharing the foundraiser. My hope is to be able to start the construction of a new house during our retreat!
The mission of The Karma Traveller is not only to organise yoga and fitness retreats to connect with the local communities by providing support through service-based projects focused on sustainability and education, but to inspire people to live yoga out side the mat. This is not just a typical retreat: we are inspired to change the world and we want you to feel inspired to join us! You will go back home transformed!
If you feel the call, join us for an amazing yoga and adventure journey and a life-changing experience!
What is included in your retreat:
- 7 nights accomodations at Monty's Beach Lodge (double occupancy). Possibility of single occupency in private cabanas (extra cost).
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner (locally sourced/typical family style meals)
- Unlimited Purified water
- Daily meditation
- Daily morning yoga practice (Vinyasa Flow) on the garden deck
- Daily evening yoga practice (Yin Yoga) on the Ocean deck
- 2 days Surf rental
- 2 surf lessons
- Transfers from and/to Managua to/from Jiquilillo
(Organized transport from Best Western Managua on September 29th and to/from Monty's Beach Lodge October 6th 2018)
- 1 Sunrise paddle boarding excursion
- 1 Volcano Hike of your choice
- Turtle Hatchery tour on site/release of turtles
.- Cook and provide a meal to people in need at the El Limonal Community (Chinandega)
- Option of teach English at the Learning Center
- Roundtrip flight to Augisto C. Sandino International Airport in Managua
- Hotel on the night of October 5th 2018
- Excursions not mentionned above
- Alcohol beverages
- Bike rental
From past experience and to fully enjoy every moment of this retreat, it is recommened that you arrive in Managua on October Friday the 28th 2018 to meet everyone for a celebratory diner. We will be staying at The Best Western close to the Airport so we can all depart to Jiquilillo as a group (this shuttle service is included in your package) Saturday morning the 29th, at 9am.
Please, contact us if you have any questions regarding our projects, itinenary or payment options!
I am looking forward to share that experience with you!
Spots are limited to 20 participants so book now before it sells out!
Early bird rate: 1099$ USD (Taxes Included) - Includes 500$USD Deposit* + Get a FREE The Karma Traveller shirt!
After August 15th 2018: 1299$ USD (Taxes included) - Includes 500$USD Deposit*
If you prefer to pay the deposit to secure your spot for now, just click the button below and you will be able to pay the balance to your convenience (before August 31rst 2018)*
You can make a money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org whatever your payment option is (partly or full) or pay with PayPal by clicking the button below.
- 50% of the 500$USD deposit value is not refundable
- If you need to cancel, we will refund up to 6 week retreat commencing.